Subject: Fw:
From: "Sandy Ayer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:24:51 -0400

Here is some basic info on our dogs. We are sending out pre printed info on 
our dogs/pups so we can spend more time with our dogs. There is also lots 
more info on our 'About Us ' page, 'About Our Dogs/Pups' page, 'Future 
Litters' page, 'Deposit Info', 'Available Puppies' page etc, all on our 
site.

We only let our puppies go to homes where they will live inside and be 
included as a part of the family.

All our dogs are AKC registered.  Most of our dogs are very large w/large 
heads and most have straight back/level toplines.
Our breeding males are 85-140 lbs. 26 1/2"- 29 1/2" tall.
Some of our male puppies living in their family homes are up to  30 " tall 
and 140 pounds.
Most of our males are quite laid back.
Our breeding females range from 76-121 lbs. 24 1/2"- 27" tall.
(AKC standards for females 22-24" - males 24-26" tall.)

Parents have outstanding temperaments and are not 'high drive' - they are 
moderate drive to quite calm and gentle which makes them extraordinary 
family pets. But they are all naturally protective. All will bark when they 
see strangers
walking down the street or when people pull up to our gate -till I tell them 
'its okay' and to 'make friends' -then people can come in the yard. Almost 
every single person who comes here to meet our dogs comments on their 
temperaments and how they 'cant believe how friendly they are to them and 
how well they get along w/each other!'Most all do have ball drive and love 
to swim.

We dont have many litters where Sammy is the sire as some of our girls here 
are from Sammy.  If he is not the sire of a litter most of the time he would 
be the grandfather.

There is more info on the upcoming litters on the 'future litters page' on 
the site.

 Most of our male puppies are close to or over 100 lbs. at 1 year old.
Our Shepherds are not full grown till they are 3 1/2 years old.
We occasionally have standard coats and young adults.
Our puppies are whelped and raised in our home.

If you are getting a pup from us we have a deposit contract that can be 
printed out from on our site on the 'Directory' Page.
After we recieve the deposit contract with the deposit we let new client 
know we recieved it and then will instruct new client to where they can 
retrieve the e-mails, that I used to send out individually, that contain 
important info like our contract, a puppy application, info about food, 
socializing, puppy mouthing, vaccinations, training, etc.

We do have a Foster Program for people who dont live too far away that would 
like to have a puppy and participate in our breeding program where they 
would get their pup for no fee.

Occasional stud use for a male- need to inquire about the females.
We also have a few adults we may place in that program as well.
Occasionally we will have a young dog or a retiring dog that may be spayed 
or neutered.

Pet prices for long coat pups are $1500(occasionally $1250-1150) with 2 year 
written health/hip guarantee.
Standard coats are $1250(occasionally $950), 2 year written health/hip 
guarantee.
Our Pups come with a pet/limited registration and we hold the AKC Puppy 
Applications till we recieve verification by Purchasers Vet of the 
spay/neuter. Needs to be done before 1 year old as the AKC fees go up after 
that.
Most all the dogs have now had their hips VET x-rayed good.
Shipping is about $320-350 with crate, health certificate, actual shipping 
fee, transportation.

I am in Lerona between Princeton and Hinton- across from Pipestem Resort 
State Park. About 35 minutes south of Beckley in WV. or 50 min. SW of 
Lewisburg, WV.or 40 min N. of Bluefield WV.
There is a Resort State Park across the street from our house where some of 
the people like to stay when they come to get their pup. They have camping, 
hotels, indoor/outdooor pool, golfing, horseback riding, arial tram, 3 
restaurants, etc.

To see LOTS of pictures of our dogs/pups-our web address is
 www.longcoatgermanshepherds.homestead.com/frontpage.html

If you are interested in reserving a puppy please give me a call so we can 
talk more about what you are looking for in a pet for your family.

 Thank you very much for writing and if you have more ?'s  please give me a 
call.

     Sincerely, Sandy Ayer

                         Sandy Ayer
          Ayer's Long Coat German Shepherds
     http://www.longcoatgermanshepherds.com
                       304-384-8884