Subject: deposit contract 5 08
From: Sandy Ayer <[email-masked]>
To: Sandy Ayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 08:24:58 -0400

From: Sandy Ayer <[email-masked]
Subject: Deposit contract 2020 Pickup time Nu vet info  WV tax
 304-384-8884

Website: http://longcoatgermanshepherds.com
<http://longcoatgermanshepherds/>

http://longcoatgermanshepherds. <http://longcoatgermanshepherds/>
homestead.com/ayersoldfashionedgermanshepherds.html
<http://homestead.com/ayersoldfashioned>   Directory page

Puppy must be going to home where he/she will live indoors and be part of
the family.

Purchaser intends to buy a Puppy from Ayers Long Coat German Shepherds
(ALCGS) and is sending in a deposit to reserve a Puppy from the next litter
being born. ALCGS will accept deposit which will be applied to the total
cost of the Puppy. The Price of the Puppy is ___________.  Plus 6% WV state
sales tax needs to be ADDED On to the Purchase Price of the Puppy.

ALCGS cannot hold a Puppy or Puppy pick spot until deposit is Actually
received. As soon as ALCGS receives the Deposit Purchaser will be notified
that their Deposit has arrived and of their Puppy pick selection number. A
Postal Money Order (ONLY) from the U.S. Post Office is acceptable for the
$600.00 Deposit. Final payment when picking up Puppy must be Cash or U.S.
Postal Money Order. I do Not accept personal checks or bank/cashiers checks.

** Purchaser agrees to use Nu-Vet (dog immune system booster) for the first
Two (2) years of Puppys life for the 2-year Hip and one year Health
Guarantee to be in effect. Health Guarantee will be VOID if Not kept on
required Nu-Vet during the first two years.  **Please order At Least 1 week
before you come to pick up your Puppy as Puppy will already be started on
the NuVet here. You may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 1
800 474-7044 <(800)%20474-7044> and using order code number 55767 (code I
use for tracking use of Nuvet) or by going online to www.nuvet/55767.
Please Initial _____________.

In cases where the desired sex is not available Purchaser will be told this
After pups are born. Purchaser will be given the choice of a Puppy of the
opposite sex if one is available in the litter.  * If the Purchaser refuses
an opposite sex Puppy or an opposite sex Puppy is not available- deposit
will transfer to the next available litter.

*I put pictures up of the Puppies when they are 6 weeks old, for
choosing/picking.  I will take a pic or 2 when Pups are a couple of weeks
old nursing with momma. I will also put a picture up of a boy and a girl
when they're are around 4 weeks old.

Purchaser will come to pick up their Puppy when puppies are 7 to 8 weeks
old at which time the balance is due and ownership will transfer to the
Purchaser. Be sure that you can pick your Puppy up at either ** 1 p.m, 2
p.m, or 3 p.m. - usually on a Saturday or Sunday. *I Can NOT do morning
pick ups. *Please Initial_____________. Occasionally weekday
afternoons may work.
ALCGS will schedule Puppy pick up appointment times in order of Puppy pick
number. Example 2nd pick girl family must arrive before 3rd pick girl
family. ALGSD cannot hold a Puppy for vacations, etc, so Purchaser must be
available to come when the Puppies will be ready to go to their new homes
on the pick up date.

**The Purchaser is aware and fully understands that this Deposit is
Non-Refundable. Deposit is forfeited if the Purchaser defaults on this
contract. Initial ________________.

*ALCGS reserves the right to be first pick on any litter.  *ALCGS reserves
the right to return the deposit at any time for Any reason. Example...Like
if we learn the customer may not be a good fit for the Puppy or Breeder
becomes ill or Purchaser not wilIing to abide by Covid-19 stipulations.
Please Initial and

Date:___________________.

This Puppy will be picked up as I do Not ship.

Reserving male? _____  or female?______

** Due to the Covid-19 things will be different for this litter. For a few
years some breeders have people pick their Puppy from pictures. Normally I
like to have people choose their puppy in person but due to the Covid-19
Puppies will be chosen in order of pick by the pictures that I send out
when they are 6 weeks old and from speaking to me on the telephone about
their personalities. Puppies will be Vet checked unless the Vet is unable
to come to the house to do the vet check  for any reason having to do with
the Covid. Of course social distancing will be in effect. Unfortunately I
won't be able to hug past customers hello. :-((. It was being stated that
distance should be 6 feet and the CDC changed it to 13 feet but some
Studies have said that even whispering and talking can spread from 27 to 50
feet. **Purchaser should bring their own Pen and their Health Guarantee
Completely FIlled out Before arriving.
* Please also bring: masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.  We will probably be
meeting people in a public open space.  I will probably only bring 1 (one)
of the parents with me which won't be able to be pet.  Usually I Love!! to
visit with people and answer questions but due to the Covid-19 this will be
a quick puppy pick up and questions can be discussed on the telephone
before and after coming.
If my daughter has to do the first pick up for me, because I may need to be
home with the second litter of puppies, she may not be able to bring any of
the parents with her.  Hopefully I will be able to be there. Please
Initial________________.

*My dogs are AKC registered or AKC registerable. ** I may not be
registering this litter since I do not sell for breeding purposes.
Initial________________.

*Have you read on the website the Important Info: Starting Your German
Shepherd Out Right from the Beginning, Emails for New Clients, the Truth
About
Spay or Neutering by Dr. Karen Becker You Tube. Dr. Jean Dodds and Dr
Ronald Schultz are the vaccination experts. Please Initial_______________.

The Purchaser agrees that he/she understands this deposit contract fully
and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of West
Virginia, in the county of Mercer. For any contract disputes it is agreed
the place of venue would be in Mercer County West Virginia.

Please fill out and return this contract to me by mail along with the
deposit. BE SURE to SIGN/DATE ALL Places

Purchaser:_________________________________________

Address:_______________________________________________________________________

Phone number:____________________

Cell Phone #: ______________________

Email Address:_________________________

Purchaser Signature:________________________________

Date:___________________

Breeder Signature:___________________________________

Date:___________________

--
Sandy Ayer
304-384-8884

-- 
Sandy Ayer
304-384-8884